Like zombies, hate Turkey and are either too lazy or sensible to take up parkour? Or maybe you just loved Dead Island, Dead Rising 3 and hate The Walking Dead so much that you wish you could smear yourself in zombie guts, build Electrified/Burning Cricket Bats and dress up as an FBI Agent before spending the day raking through hundreds of bins without ever finding any dirty pants? Right, now you’re feeling hot and bothered it’s only fair that I tell you to buy Dying Light and its season pass. Why? Well, Dying Light had me fear night time approaching as I would typically underestimate even a tame looking group of zombies and ultimately be lead to a gruesome death by their coarse, decaying hands. Built by Techland who clearly love survival horror and zombies (they’re also responsible the first Dead Island), it’s a truly superb game and its one you must play at least once in your life. Personally, I thought it looked really nice too, especially the lighting, and the city is huge and looks highly detailed. You can climb almost everything and there are lots of crafting items, with many different weapons and mods to discover and tamper with, so when you add in a soundtrack that could have been in Escape from New York or any cult zombie classic, it only adds to the overall appeal of the game. The Following DLC out on the 8th of February will be huge, but not only is it going to be an enormous new area to explore, there will also be the addition of vehicles. If you purchased a season pass before the 8th of December, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s also free, if not, the season pass has gone up by £10. Now, you may think this sounds snide, but Techland have clearly put a lot of time into it and as they could have released it as a standalone title at full price, I think what they’re doing is pretty decent, particularly when other publishers launch a “finished” title with 60% of the game on a disc and sell you the other 40% in instalments, all whilst laughing as they poop into your Nutella jar. Anyway, buy Dying Light and take a few days off work, if you get caught don’t blame me though, I’ve told your boss about the pants already.